In the time of COVID-19 crisis, the World Federation of Public Health Association is hosting a photo contest to capture pictures related to COVID-19 and the challenges of the pandemic in different countries.
The aim of the contest is to highlight the role of public health during the crisis and to facilitate appropriate communication and effective advocacy during and after the pandemic.
WFPHA invites its members and public health professionals to submit:
- A photo showcasing your current experience related to COVID-19 AND/OR
- A photo describing the main challenges your country is facing during this pandemic
The photo can be made with a camera or a smartphone (high resolution–minimum pixel requested: 2048×1536 px) and should be accompanied by a sentence describing the challenges, the country and the name of the “photographer”/organization. A photo with a lower resolution cannot be accepted.
Photos will be projected during the 16th World Congress on Public Health 2020 as well as on WFPHA media and social media. The best three photos will receive an award!
By submitting the photo, you confirm that:
- The photo(s) is/are your original work,
- You have the permission of all persons depicted in the photo(s) to submit it/them and to grant us the rights described,
- No content owned by any other person or entity appears in the photo(s) (such as an identifiable product) and
- The photo does not infringe upon any third party’s proprietary or other rights.
To participate, please send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2020. If you face any difficulty in sending us the photos on the above email address, please send the photos through we-transfer.
By submitting your photos, you give WFPHA full right to use the images on the media, social media and any other tools or materials as deemed appropriate by WFPHA.