Become a member of the BAPH
To become a member of the BAPH please complete the membership form below.
After completing the membership form, please transfer 50 EUR (students: 20 EUR) to the account of the BAPH:
– Account number (IBAN): BE15 0682 1098 5030
– Communication: “membership 20XX + name”
Renew your membership annually by 15 March in order to timely update your membership with EUPHA. To do so, transfer the appropriate membership fee using the account number and communication listed above.
Benefits of membership
BAPH members receive the following benefits:
- receive discounted registration fees on some events organized or co-organized by BAPH
- publish in Archives of Public Health with a special member discount: BAPH members benefit from 20% reduced article processing charges using the waiver reference TC1600254812. (BAPH will confirm your membership with the journal.)
- receive updates on scientific events and the publication of new articles in Archives of Public Health
- automatically become members of the European Public Health Association (EUPHA). BAPH is a member of the EUPHA, which brings together European national associations of public health.
- receive a free electronic subscription to the scientific journal European Journal of Public Health as well as the EUPHA monthly newsletter
- participate in the annual European Public Health Conference – EPH at special membership rates