HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
- Promoting health through the Global Goals (Monday 11 May) including the kick-off webinar
- Primary care in the digital age (Tuesday 12 May)
- Staying together for mental health (Wednesday 13 May)
- Equal health for all (Thursday 14 May)
- Grow old, grow healthy (Friday 15 May)
147 events in 31 countries:
Countries from the WHO European Region with registered EUPHW events: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Non-European countries with registered events: Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Kenya, USA
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about important public health themes and connect professionals contributing to public health across Europe.
Learn about the 2019 edition.