HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
- Promoting health through the Global Goals (Monday 11 May) including the kick-off webinar
- Primary care in the digital age (Tuesday 12 May)
- Staying together for mental health (Wednesday 13 May)
- Equal health for all (Thursday 14 May)
- Grow old, grow healthy (Friday 15 May)
147 events in 31 countries:
Countries from the WHO European Region with registered EUPHW events: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Non-European countries with registered events: Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Kenya, USA
Europe joins forces in a week of public health event: Press release, 7 May 2020
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about important public health themes and connect professionals contributing to public health across Europe.
Learn about the 2019 edition.
Read more on the EUPHA website.
European Public Health Week 2020