Mark your calendars! May 16-20 2022
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to raise awareness about public health and promote collaboration among the public health community in Europe. It is an annual initiative that began in 2019. The next European Public Health Week’s theme is ‘Health throughout the life course’ and addresses everything that affects you throughout your life.
- 16 May: A healthy and health literate youth
- 17 May: Vaccination as key prevention strategy
- 18 May: Climate change affects our health
- 19 May: No health without mental health
- 20 May: Building resilient health systems
If you wish to be added to the EUPHW mailing list for updates, please email email@example.com with the subject “subscribe EUPHW”.