Join BAPH for our 2023 meeting!
Date: 20 January, 14:00 – 16:00
Location: Sciensano (Eurostation – Storck meeting room)
To register, send an email to president@baph
Due to the security and administrative arrangements at Sciensano, all members that want to attend, must register in advance. Members should arrive at the Sciensano entrance no later than 13:55 to be registered and escorted into the meeting room.
2. Presentations, each time followed by discussion
- Sustaining a network, an essential public health skill: experiences from the European Burden of Disease Network
Brecht De Vleesschauwer, Sciensano
Public Health (policy) in the European context: the role of national public health associations and EUPHA (tentative)
Maaike Droogers, EUPHA
3. Status of preparations
- BAPH Symposium, 8 June 2023
Pierre Smith, Sciensano
4. BAPH governance:
- As we are looking for members that want to more actively participate in the governance, or support the different activities that could be developed by the Association, this is open for discussion, comments, suggestion.
- The BAPH website is always a useful reference, also ever open to improvement or suggestions.
Close of meeting
At 16:00 all members are invited for a social at the Sciensano facilities.